Where do I fill in my exemption certificate?

Go to your "My Taxation" section.

From your personal space, in the "My taxation" section, click on "I am partially or totally exempt".

Sign your exemption request.

Click on the box corresponding to your situation and then on the "Sign my document electronically" button
A page allowing you to sign your document will then open.


Once your document has been signed, you can find it in the "Resume" section of the "My taxation" page.

Was this article helpful?
Thank you!