What taxation for "non-residents" (tax residents other than France or Switzerland?

If you are a natural or legal person and you are not fiscally domiciled in France, you are not subject to any taxation in France.

If you fall into this category, please sign the attestation on honour of non-resident for tax purposes available in your personal space, under the heading "My taxation". See the article: How do I fill in my exemption from deduction?

However, you will need to find out in your country of residence about the administrative steps to be taken in the case of bond income.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you!