Articles on: Taxation

I am a frontier worker. What is my tax situation?

What taxation for frontier workers?

If you are a frontier worker, i.e. you are a French tax resident but are covered by a foreign social security scheme (European Union, European Economic Area or Switzerland), you may be exempt from the generalized social contribution and contribution to the reduction of the social debt.

Thus, you are in principle subject to a flat-rate tax of 20.3% on bond income.

This rate is broken down as follows
- 12.8% income tax ;
- And 7.5% solidarity deduction.

If you fall into this category, please declare it in your personal space, under the heading "My taxation".

For bond issues carried out on the platform, Raizers declares and pays the flat-rate tax on behalf of investors. No action is required by cross-border workers, income is declared directly to the tax authorities and the declarations are pre-filled.

Updated on: 05/04/2022

Was this article helpful?

Share your feedback


Thank you!