Articles on: Taxation

My tax residence address is different from my home address

How do I change my tax residence address?

Change my place of residence for tax purposes.

By default, your tax residence address is entered as identical to your home address. If they are different, from your personal space, in the "My taxation" section, click on "Update tax residence" before completing any document.

Modify your personal information

In your personal space, under the heading "My profile", tick the button in the "Tax residence" section and enter your tax residence address.
Click on the "Save " button at the bottom of the page.

Updated on: 05/04/2022

Was this article helpful?

Share your feedback


Thank you!